By leaving FareShare Midlands a gift in your Will you will help us to continue our vital work, taking surplus food from the food industry and getting it onto the plates of vulnerable people across the Midlands. Leaving a gift in your Will is a wonderful way to continue to support the causes you are passionate about in your lifetime, by creating a lasting legacy.
Our Legacy Promise
- Your family and loved ones come first.
- We’re here to help if you need us, and we won’t pressure you. It’s your decision alone to make.
- We respect your right to privacy. You don’t have to tell us your decision.
- Any gift received will be used effectively and wisely.
Advice on How to Leave a Gift in Your Will to FareShare Midlands
We recommend having your Will written by a solicitor with expertise in Wills & Probate. This is the best way to ensure your Will accurately reflects your wishes and is correctly witnessed.
The Main Ways you can Leave a Gift in Your Will
- A residuary legacy or a percentage of your estate.
- A pecuniary legacy ie a specific sum.
- Specific gifts - items such as a property, paintings or jewellery.
If you would like further information about leaving a gift in your Will, please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Marc Green by calling 07410 893327.
Read the Remember A Charity Week press release here: An 11% Rise in Gifts in Wills.