Community Coordinator, Lincolnshire, LN5, Part-Time
About FareShare Midlands
This role will work closely with the FareShare Midlands Community Development Managers and Community Co-ordinators to help develop and grow our community membership, income and recognition across the Midlands, focussing specifically in the county of Lincolnshire. You will need to be a strong, energetic and harmonious communicator to build relationships and deliver effective teamwork.
- Retain, develop and grow Community Food Membership for FareShare Midlands across the east of the region, particularly in the county of Lincolnshire.
- Recruit new Community Food Members ensuring high standards of customer care and establishing sustainable member networks.
- Ensure income and growth targets for Community Food Membership are met.
- Support the implementation of high quality customer care protocols and processes towards our Community Food Members.
- Ensure record keeping and database systems are up to date.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams, particularly the operations team and the finance team, to ensure all elements of membership link together for excellent customer service.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Support the Community Development Managers and Fundraising team with funding bids in the geographic areas you cover.
- Support communications, PR and Marketing in line with the function needs.
- Ensure impact data on development activity is captured, reviewed and reported.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required in order to maintain service for FareShare Midlands.
Person Specification - Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Experience of developing sustainable membership and/or partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in writing proposals, presentations and reports
- Established numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to form good working relations, both internally and externally
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet objectives and tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong organisation skills
- Good research skills with experience of identifying quality new leads
- Ability to work in collaboration with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Google Sheets and Docs
- Can drive and have access to a vehicle – willing to travel (there will a fair amount of travel required)
- Ability to work flexible hours in accordance to charity needs
- A moral commitment to FareShare Midlands core values as an organisation
- Be degree educated or have a strong career history doing similar roles in any sector
- Established experience in securing new business and income generation and/or business development
- Level 2/3 Food Safety training is desirable, but training will be provided
- Have previous experience working with constituent relationship management (CRM) software. Experience using Salesforce is advantageous
- Some experience in data analysis and project planning is advantageous